This week was incredibly difficult. I wrote a lot for my WIP, I played a lot of music, I had a needs assessment for uni and my brain basically melted into a puddle. So that was fun.
This week I’ve been reading (links to Goodreads)
- The Little Mermaid (Hans Christian Anderson)
- The Jungle Book (Rudyard Kipling)
- Conversations With Friends (Sally Rooney)
- The Other Shore: A New Translation of the Heart Sutra with Commentaries (Thich Nhat Hanh)
- Ghost World (Daniel Clowes)
- Kwik Review: The Whale Rider (Witi Ihimaera) – A story of whales, mythology, history and culture. A must read.
- Unboxing: Books That Matter (Image Heavy) – A sweet new Subscription Box
- #FanArtFriday – A quick Snorlax
- Professionals Choice: Conversations With Friends (Sally Rooney) – Beautifully written, wonderfully engaging and a really super read.
Books added to the collection this week (links to Goodreads)
3 songs that had me hooked this week (Links to YouTube)