About my week
I can’t remember any of this week – that’s probably not such a good thing! All I know is that learned I’m up against 3 others for a position on the LGBT committee at my uni, I put myself up for a new position (Equalities & Support Officer) and I just submitted my first assignment. Oh Yeah, and I planned the sequel to my NaNoWriMo novel – so I do remember some of it!
This week I’ve been reading (links to Goodreads)
- Circe (Madeline Miller)
- Amelia Fang and the Unicorn Lords (Laura Ellen Anderson)
- Amelia Fang and the Memory Thief (Laura Ellen Anderson)
- We Are Mars (Cheryl Lawson)
- I Wanna Be Well (Miguel Chen)
- Mirai (Mamoru Hosoda)
- Miraculum (Steph Post)
- Book Review: Mirai (Mamoru Hosoda) – A wonderful, beautiful story about family, sibling rivalry and love.
- Writing Journal – A new journal in preparation for NaNoWriMo
- Study J(OU)rnal, Week 3, Year 1 – This weeks progress
- Announcement: 2019 Reading Challenge!! – Super special announcement concerning the Official Ragdoll Reads Reading Challenge 2019
- Book Review: I Wanna Be Well (Miguel Chen) – Bite sized chunks of wisdom, spiritual insights and self-help guidance from the punk perspective.
- Book Review: We Are Mars (Cheryl Lawson) – A super space thriller, full of excitement and wonderful characters.
Books added to the collection this week (links to Goodreads)
3 songs that had me hooked this week (Links to YouTube)