About my week
So I’m a little late with this one, but oh well. This week has been study central. I’ve got to terms with making notes (after seven years of not bothering), I’m breaking my study up into chunks and all sorts of good stuff. I got my study area set up nicely and things are starting to come together. Also, big news, I applied to be the Trans Officer for my university’s LGBTQIA+ committee, so that’s exciting…hopefully I get it, you never know, maybe I will…
This week I’ve been reading (links to Goodreads)
- Evenfall (Gaja J. Kos)
- I Wanna Be Well (Miguel Chen)
- We Are Mars (Cheryl Lawson)
- When the Chocolate Runs Out (Lama Yeshe)Interconnected (HH. The 17th Karmapa)
- Changing Ways (Julia Tannenbaum)
- The Road to Vermillion Lake (Vic Cavalli)
- Book Review: Evenfall (Gaja J. Kos & Boris Kos) – an enjoyable, if occasionally annoying fantasy read.
- Book Review: The Road to Vermilion Lake (Vic Cavalli) – The tale of a blossoming romance between two unlikely lovers.
- Book Review: Changing Ways (Julia Tannenbaum) – A story of mental illness, emotionally draining at times, and beautiful throughout.
- Study J(OU)rnal, Week 2, Year 1 – My diary.
- Book Review: Interconnected (HH. The 17th Karmapa) – Further musings of His Holiness the 17th Karmapa.
- Book Review: When the Chocolate Runs Out (Lama Thubten Yeshe) – A lightning fast review of some key Buddhist topics.
Books added to the collection this week (links to Goodreads)
Nothin’ this week.
3 songs that had me hooked this week (Links to YouTube)